Camp Discovery | VBS 2019
A Trek Through Proverbs
Every day, our kids are faced with choices—will they choose wisely or foolishly?
As they journey through Camp Discovery, your trekkers learn that true wisdom comes only from the one true all-wise God, who wants us to be wise! And He’s filled the book of Proverbs with wise sayings for us!
As they study Proverbs, your trekkers will learn to have:
- Ears that hear and do the Word of God;
- Hearts that trust in the Lord;
- Tongues that are tame;
- Hands that get to work;
- Feet that walk with the wise!
What To Expect
- Every day there will be fun games, cool crafts and silly skits performed by our very own Billy Bob.
- Throughout the week your child will learn Bible songs and memory verses that will help drive each lesson deep into their hearts and minds.
- Your child will be in a safe environment with a team of individuals that have been screened and trained to work with children.
Things To Note
- The first day of fun begins on Sunday, June 9th from 7pm-9pm and will continue each night until Wednesday, June 12th.
- Registration/Check-In begins at 6:30PM each night.
- This is a FREE event! However, we have a penny offering contest between the boys and the girls that goes on throughout the week. Be sure to bring pennies for your team!
- Dinner will be provided each night for your child, and as their registered parent, you are welcome to stay.